About Us

My photo
We are two girls who are dedicated to the worlds in which authors create for us. We are extremely enthusiastic about both YA and adult paranormal fiction. This is a place that we can share our thoughts on the books that we read. We love feed back and you can e-mail us at any time bookjunkies@hotmail.com


Something fun is on the way!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (2) - Follow Friday (3)

 Book Blogger Hop

The Book Hop is hosted every weekend by Jennifer at Crazy For Books. The blurb posted below is taken from Crazy For Book and it explains the complete awesomeness that is the Book Hop!
"In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word!  This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!  So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun!  This is a weekly event!  And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added!
This week's question comes from Libraryscatbooks!

How many blogs do you follow?

Currently we are following 98 blogs. These blogs are 95% book blogs and we are always looking for more to follow. The other 5% are blogs I (Ashley) started following because I'm obsessed with fashion!  I (Ashley) will follow any book blog I come across that peeks my interest and shares the same love for books as we have :)

This is our 3rd Follow Friday which is hosted by Parajunkee! This allows you to Follow Friday any of the fellow bloggers who have posted their link. They are both great ways at getting to know more book bloggers!!


  1. Happy Friday!
    I'm just stopping by doing the Friday hop. I'm a new follower.
    Have a great weekend!

    Its nice to meet a fellow Junkie. Thanks for stopping by Romance Book Junkies

  2. Hi! I'm just stopping by from the hop... I'm currently hosting a few giveaways, so stop by my blog to enter. Have a great weekend! :)

    ~Book Obsessed

  3. New follower from Follow Friday!


  4. Thanks for stopping by! I'm following you as well!

  5. Just hopping by to say hello! I am following and can’t wait to read more from your blog. Here is my Follow Friday post

  6. Thank you for stopping by my blog and following :)
    Love your blog, also following! :D

  7. Just hopping by to say, hi.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries

  8. Popping in from Follow Friday, Love your blog and look forward to reading some great reviews!
    Have an awesome weekend!

  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am a new follower. Love your blog! Very cute.
    Have a great weekend!

  10. Thanks for stopping by on the hop! Your blog is very pretty! Have an amazing weekend!

  11. Hello ladies! Thanks so much for stopping by earlier and I'm following you back! It looks like you have a great blog here and I'm looking forward to following you! Ashley -- Kresley Cole is one of my favs! I hope you're enjoying the book! Christie -- I've heard sooo many good things about Clockwork Angel! It's been on my TBR for awhile!

    Have a great weekend ladies!

    Among The Muses

  12. Thanks for stopping by!
    Ok, ready for me to fangirl?
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! The background, layout, and header are gorgeous! I'm a new follower :D
    I'm done :]

  13. Thanks for stopping by...Im a new follow today as well...:D Have a great weekend!

  14. Hi! I am a new follower! I love your floral background! :)

    - Violet @ The Eager Readers

  15. Hi! Dropping by for FF and have just become a follower. It's so nice to find another Canadian blog! ^.^

  16. Thanks for stopping by our blog! Ooohh I see someone is reading Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark Series. LOVE it! Have a great weekend!

    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

  17. Happy Follow Friday!! Just found you blog and became a follower! Hope you will also take a look at mine!!!

    Emma Michaels

  18. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I'm following! Have a great weekend!

  19. I'm a new follower from the Hop. You have some great reviews here. I'm looking forward to reading more :D

    Come by thebookishssnob.blogspot.com when you have time

  20. Hi there! I'm a new follower from the hop. Love your reviews! I do YA/PNR as well! Stop on by sometime!


  21. Thanks for stopping by my blog last week. I'm a bit behind, but I'm following you now, too!

    Be sure to check out my Hunger Games giveaway for HG-themed jewelry and T-shirts!

    Have a great weekend!

    Arena aka The Nerd's Wife


We love comments almost as much as the smell of new books! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails